Gorgeous Grins at Any Age
There’s no age limit on a healthy, stunning smile. We can still achieve amazing results with Invisalign® or braces for adults. While nationwide about one in four orthodontics patients are 18 or older, at Gardner & La Rochelle Orthodontics, nearly 50% of our patients are grown-ups with many between the ages of 50 and 70! If you’re ready to transform your smile, your oral health and your life with orthodontic treatment, schedule a complimentary consultation with an expert Richmond orthodontist today by giving us a call at (804) 282-0505 or texting us at (804) 577-1171.
The Benefits of Straightening Your Teeth
There are a number of rewards to orthodontic treatment at a later stage in life. Our adult patients see braces or Invisalign as a worthwhile investment in exchange for decades of straight teeth. Adult orthodontic treatment:
- Improves your appearance and makes you look younger
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
- Enhances the health of your teeth and gums
- Decreases the chances of gum and bone loss, tooth decay and abnormal wear of tooth enamel
- Can alleviate headaches and jaw joint pain (TMJ/TMD)
Aesthetics Meets Convenience
Thanks to our high-tech approach, we can achieve outstanding results in less time and with less discomfort. You’ll also look great doing it! Plus, we strive to make treatment as convenient as possible for your busy lifestyle with flexible scheduling and financing, two locations, and digital treatment planning and systems. Our most popular orthodontic treatment options for adults, include:
- Clear Braces: We use advanced, low-profile clear brackets that blend in with your smile.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign is a removable, virtually invisible treatment option that simplifies hygiene and maximizes comfort.
- Nightguards: Nightguards or “splints” can minimize the wear and trauma of grinding and clenching, and can be used to treat TMD/TMJ pain.
Nearly 50% of our patients are adults at Gardner & La Rochelle Orthodontics.
Almost one-third of adults in the United States are unhappy with their smile.
8 in 10 adults in a survey said straightening their teeth was among the most important treatments they’ve done for themselves.