Your First Visit
We are very excited to meet you! The first visit is very easy and comfortable. So…
What happens during a consultation?
This is one of the most commonly asked questions, and we are here to assure you that your first visit with us will be fun and exciting! During your consultation, we would like to take a series of records to help our doctors develop a comprehensive treatment plan just for you.
- They provide a baseline to help us follow your growth
- They help show us different angles of how your teeth are positioned in relationship to your face
- They are used to communicate our comprehensive treatment plan to your general dentist
Reminders for your first visit
- There is no charge for your consultation appointment
- This appointment will take approximately 1 hour
- You can save time by filling out our New Patient Forms at home
- Bring your dental insurance card