Gardner Orthodontics is proud to announce that we have reached Super Elite Premier Provider Status for Invisalign. Super Elite doctors are in the top 1% of all Invisalign providers. Less than seventy Invisalign doctors out of 73,235 certified doctors in the world have attained this mark of distinction. It is an honor earned by successfully treating over 1500 patients as well as meeting other milestones.
Dr. Gardner and Dr. Sturgill’s Accolades include:
- Dr. Gardner achieved Invisalign “Elite” status in 2014 and is in the top 1% of Invisalign® dentists in the nation.
- They have been treating people with Invisalign for over 10 years.
- They give Invisalign lectures to students, dentists, and other orthodontists.
- Have you been told that you are not a candidate for Invisalign? There are advanced treatment options that may make you a candidate after all!
- At Gardner Orthodontics, if you wear the aligners and still do not achieve the desired results, we will switch your treatment to clear braces at no charge.
What does this mean for our patients?
Since our doctors have many years of experience and have treated over 1,500 cases, they posses the skills needed to treat more difficult cases with Invisalign, rather than with traditional braces. As the demand for Invisalign grows, you can be assured you are getting unparalleled expertise in your treatment. If you or your child is interested in the clear alternative to braces, we have the solution, and it is Invisalign. It is our goal to give our patients the smile they have dreamed about.
We are happy to offer a complimentary consultation to address any questions or concerns you or your child may have. Please contact us at (804) 282-0505 to schedule a consultation at your convenience.