[Last updated: Feb 22, 2021]
Friends and family of Gardner Orthodontics,
We’re super excited to see all your wonderful smiles! Our goal, as always, will be to provide you a great experience, in a safe, comfortable and happy environment.
At Gardner Orthodontics we’re committed to your safety and will be complying with recommendations set forth by the CDC and the American Dental Association. As always, we will continue our high-level disinfection.
Your future appointments may look a bit different. All the protocols we have in place are to keep you and our community safe.
- You will receive a text reminder containing an appointment confirmation, and a wellness form that must be completed before you arrive at your scheduled appointment. Please reply to confirm your appointment, and fill out the form before you arrive. A screen at this level will prevent sick patients from entering our office and mitigate the risk for yourselves, other patients and our team.
- If you are symptomatic, have had exposure to COVID-19, or at-risk, please call the office and we will work to reschedule you and address any issues or concerns via an online check-in appointment.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early, with your teeth brushed and ready to go. Our toothbrushing station has been turned into a hand washing station.
The day of your appointment
- Once you arrive at our office, please text the number and follow the instructions listed on the signs that are displayed in our parking lot.
- One of our awesome team members will greet you in your car. Then we’ll get you checked-in for your appointment.
- Once checked-in, one of our assistants will come to your car and escort the patient into the office. For now, we request just the patient attend the appointment. If a parent/guardian needs to accompany the patient (i.e. due to the patient’s age or appointment type), we ask that it only be one person.
- For anyone entering the office (both patients and parents), we kindly ask that you please wear a mask. Per state mandate, a mask or facial covering is required to enter the office.
- Our treatment chairs are all spaced six to seven feet apart, so there’s plenty of room between patients!
- Once treatment is completed, the assistant will then walk the patient back to the car, and answer any and all questions you may have.
We ask that patients who’ve experienced or currently have a fever, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, have traveled recently, please call to reschedule your appointment for when you’re healthy.
Your safety is our top priority. If you are unable to come to our office or decide to continue social distancing, we have an excellent virtual appointment! You can book one here.
Stay safe and see you soon!
The Gardner Orthodontics Team