Did you know that not every Invisalign® provider is the same? All dentists and orthodontists who offer this revolutionary treatment are trained by the makers of Invisalign® to become a certified provider. However, there are different doctor designations based on overall experience and success with treating patients using the clear teeth aligners.
Gardner Orthodontics is excited to announce we have received the Top 1% Provider designation for Invisalign! Our expertise in treating greater difficulty level cases and the extensive experience working with the Invisalign system to produce amazing smiles truly sets us apart. To reach the Top 1% designation, dentists must treat 800 lifetime cases and continue to perform 200 cases a year.
What This Means for You
If you are considering Invisalign to achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, you want the dentist with the most experience. Gardner Orthodontics is in the top 1% of ALL Invisalign® providers in North America. The top 1% of Invisalign providers offer:
- A proven track record of successfully treating patients of all ages.
- Dr. Gardner has been treating people with Invisalign for over 10 years.
- Dr. Gardner gives Invisalign lectures to students, dentists, and other orthodontists.
- Dr. Gardner has successfully treated over 1500 Invisalign cases.
- An Invisalign provider patients can trust.
- Knowledge and experience to create healthier, straighter smiles.
- The highest level of Invisalign case experience.
The Benefits of Invisalign
There are many benefits to having the clear, removable teeth straightening system. Some of them include:
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you like
- Decreased irritation to gums and teeth
- Healthier teeth and gums
- Easier brushing and flossing
- Improved overall health
- Increased self confidence
- Sometimes patients experience a shorter duration of treatment time when worn properly
Gardner Orthodontics also offers Invisalign Teen! Schedule an appointment to visit our office to determine if Invisalign® is right for you. Our orthodontist will examine your mouth and jaw to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. We are so pleased that our doctors have achieved the highest level of experience with the Invisalign system. Call (804) 282-0505 for your complimentary consultation.