MEET DR. DANA TANG
Dr. Dana Tang loves working with children and teens, as well as adults. She chose the field of orthodontics after having treatment herself and realizing the impact of a smile. She wanted to help others experience the joy and confidence that a beautiful smile can give. Dr. Tang truly values building relationships with patients and working with patients throughout the process and transformation.
In her free time, Dr. Tang loves to spend time with her family and friends, to be active in the church and community, travel, garden, cook and practice photography. Her husband is in the United States Army and they have two daughters and a dog.
“It is a joy to be part of your treatment and this journey!”
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology & minor in Chemistry, Highest Honors University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, Honors with Distinction University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, Chapel Hill, NC
- Orthodontic Postgraduate Education & Master of Science Degree University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, Chapel Hill, NC
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Board Certified [American Board of Orthodontics Certification, Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics]
- OMFS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Foundation) Daniel M. Laskin Award for the most outstanding article published in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2014
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Honors with Distinction
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology & Minor in Chemistry with Highest Honors