Accelerated Treatment With PROPEL®
In our continuous effort to provide the best in orthodontic treatment for our patients, Gardner Orthodontics is proud to offer PROPEL®, an advanced orthodontic technique that works with your braces or aligners to fast track your orthodontic treatment. While timeframes vary, many patients can now have their orthodontic treatment completed in just months instead of years!
The benefits of Propel
- Less time in braces or Invisalign® aligners
- Less time in our office
- It’s a non-invasive alternative to orthodontic surgery
- It’s a safe, well-tolerated treatment option for a wide range of patients
- Available a to both adolescent and adult patients
- Compatible with most types of braces
- Ergonomic design that gives your orthodontist ultimate control
How does Propel work?
Propel works by stimulating the bone around your teeth, helping the teeth to move faster and more predictably to their ideal locations. Essentially, Propel helps your teeth shift and the surrounding tissues heal faster than they would with orthodontic treatment on its own. It not only can mean less time in braces, but also less time in our office because Propel can mean fewer visits.
Propel is done in our office and sometimes at home. It doesn’t require any invasive procedures and there’s no recovery time. It is important to know that Propel only works when it’s used alongside regular orthodontic treatment, because the braces or aligners are what will provide the actual force necessary to correct any teeth and jaw irregularities.